Friday, April 25, 2008

Change in Plans About Blog

Hey, sorry for the change in plans, but I've decided instead of giving my own instructional videos, I will be posting videos I have found online which I think are good instructional videos. Right now, I think it is unrealistic for me to provide instructional videos frequently enough for this blog. I am taking about 20 credit hours, I work, and I am also involved in extracurriculars like my dance team. I wouldn't be able to dedicate the appropriate time on filming and editing good dance videos.

Sorry for the disappointment. But I think that you will enjoy the videos I choose to put in my blog.

I will also find videos about the history for certain dances as well as famous dancers in each category.

Here's a very good clip about the History of Hip Hop from the documentary "The Freshest Kids." This video could not be embedded but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbaGPwTW6OY
I highly recommend everyone to watch this movie.

No comments: