Friday, April 11, 2008

Midwest Mix Up Tomorrow! EEEE!

Ok!  If we don't make it past the first round, I'm going to hurt someone.  We have been working far too hard to be shot down a 2nd year in a row.  Each of the captains and I made about 4 dances each and the team has made a few dances too.  If we don't move on, I WILL take it personally.  Is that terrible?  It's not that I need to justify how good we are with what the crowd thinks, but I know we rock and if they just keep an open mind, we should rock this shit like no other.

I think thanks to certain artists (such as Janet Jackson) and TV shows (such as America's Best Dance Crew), choreographed dances are getting more popular again.  

We'll see how it goes.  I'm just saying, we didn't practice for 11 hours a week for nothing I hope.


No comments: