Monday, April 21, 2008

Sorry for Delay in Posting

Hey So You Wanna Dancers.  Sorry for the delay in  posting.  I went home to Cleveland this weekend to get my firewire cable and external hard drives so I can upload your dance videos online.  My firewire was not at home.  So I flipped out a majority of the weekend.

It turns out that my firewire and harddrives were here in Columbus...at the foot of my bed under piles of blankets and clothes.  :(  Shame on me right?

But the good news!  I have taped the intro video and your first instructional video.  Once I get to the lab, they will be posted.  

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!